Wednesday, April 02, 2014

All new articles will only be on my website starting April 1, 2014

As of April 1, 2014, all new articles and information will only be located on my website at www.ThinkOutsideTheSlide.com and items will not also be posted here. This blog started when there were only a few options available to those who wanted to distribute their content, and Blogger was a good option back then. Today, there are better options.

The content on my site will allow you to still comment by using Google+, which cuts down on the spam comments that I have to manually moderate. If you subscribe to this blog via RSS, here is the new URL to subscribe to so you continue to get updated information on how to create effective PowerPoint presentations:

http://www.thinkoutsidetheslide.com/category/home-page/feed/

I do not plan to maintain this site in the future, so some of the links may end up being broken over time.

Thank you for following me here and I look forward to seeing you on my website at www.ThinkOutsideTheSlide.com.



Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home